with fall in the air, it seems that the new season is bringing with it winds of change. as for my studio practice, projects have been coming through, which i am deeply grateful for, but also to be conscious of maintaining a balance, am in need of support to allow for the growth that is happening to unfold naturally.
i am currently looking for an individual to join satsuki shibuya as a part-time studio / production assistant, who finds happiness in a supportive role and interested in walking this journey with me for a long while. this position is paid, will range from 5-15 hours a week, involves partial remote work and applicant must be based in the los angeles/orange county area.
more information about the position below:
DUTIES + RESPONSIBILITIES
- handling client correspondence
- scheduling meetings
- project management
- social media
- photographing artwork
- color correcting/digital clean up of artwork
- artwork inventory
- website/shop upkeep
- assisting with packaging and shipping of artwork
THE RIGHT INDIVIDUAL
- detail-oriented, trustworthy and down to earth with positive energy
- a natural at helping others and finds purpose in a supportive role
- understands the SATSUKI SHIBUYA aesthetics and philosophy
- consistent availability and responsive
- self-motivated, quick learning and ability to take direction well
- comfortable with delivering work under deadlines and periods of heightened pressure
- communicates in a professional manner and possesses excellent grammar
- strong knowledge of MS word, excel, photoshop and working knowledge of lightroom
- fluency in spoken and written japanese and/or french a big plus!
thank you so very much!