FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What are your business hours?
Our business hours are Monday to Thursday. (We are located in Los Angeles, CA)
* Please kindly note, our studio will be closed May 7th through June 10th and August 6th through August 26th, 2018. Thank you for your understanding.
2. How can I purchase your work? Do you do commissions?
If you might be interested in an original piece for your collection, or looking to commission a custom piece, please kindly send your inquiry to:
If you are based in ASIA, please contact the studio directly at email@example.com
As for items in the Marché, we ship anywhere in the world! Every order is packaged with care from Los Angeles, California, with shipments made bi-weekly. Please see our policies page for more information here.
3. Are you available for collaborations?
For collaboration / art-related project inquiries, please contact:
4. Are you available for workshops/talks?
Satsuki will be taking a hiatus from teaching workshops. Thank you for your understanding.
5. Do you still offer energy readings, both in-person and via Skype?
Yes, but due to limited time availability, Satsuki is currently only accepting new clients introduced by someone who has had prior energy reading(s) and/or someone with direct relations to the studio. Information about energy reading sessions may be found here and testimonials, here. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a session. (Energy readings can be done in either English or Japanese.)
6. Do you have any upcoming events?
If you would like to be the first to know about news and upcoming events, sign up for our monthly newsletter here.
7. What is MOMENT, and how can I get a copy?
MOMENT is a bilingual book featuring poems and short passages in both English and Japanese, accompanied by a new collection of paintings created specially for this volume. It weaves together Satsuki's ethereal watercolor paintings with her simple, emotionally resonating words.
MOMENT is currently sold out, but you can find a list of stockists at the bottom of the page here.
8. Do you support any organizations?
Yes! We humbly support the following organizations directly as a studio and/or through projects:
ACLU (American Civil Liberties Union)
Direct Relief (Hurricane Harvey)
NRDC (Natural Resources Defense Council)
WWF (World Wildlife Fund)